Why do organisations need it?
For an organisation to reach its goals and aspirations, their human resources management (HRM) systems must be aligned and in synchrony with their corporate strategies. For this to take place the following areas need to be addressed:
- Establishing organisation’s main goals and aspirations
- Identifying Key Result Areas (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Establishing the existing organogram and the organisational chart;
- Compiling the current employee inventory and the future requirements;
- Alignment of HRM to organisational strategy through the identified KRA.